top of page
COVID-19 Safety Plan
1. Stay home if feeling any sign of illness or if you have been quarantined.
2. Masks are to be worn at all times even while wrestling (required by WIAA and the schools).
3. Temperatures will be taken at the door. Anyone higher than 100.4 will not be admitted along with anyone they carpooled with.
4. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and whenever needed throughout the practice.
5. All wrestlers must stay in the practice area (except to use the restroom).
6. Bring your own water bottle and do not share. Bubblers have been turned off at the schools except for those that have a bottle refill option.
7. No spectators during practices.
bottom of page